Thursday, August 30, 2007

Open ceremony of Aco's Blog

Longing to be a bloger for quite sometime already, admire so much to the blogers who can use their words to express their emotions anytime..

To be honest, initially I thought we have to pay for owning a blog. Luckily it is not!
I always tell my youngest cousin who is 5 years old, only go for the internet game which have a big big words of “FREE”…if not mistaken, this is the 1st English word that he learn from me..hahahah

Well, the purpose I want to write a blog is because that I found my life really boring. My current job is just an ordinaryclerical work which is 8am – 5pm. If you are happy, you can take 2 or 3 day annual leave, when you come back to work the stuff is still that much, and you can actually finish within 1 or 2 hour.

Recently I found the new injection to entertain me during boring working hours. Dang dang dang…


Ok, I know the result doesn’t look nice…then, try again..


Wau.. Big improvement ler.. I know it seem stupid, but the life is dull, so what to do?
Ok ok.. try again try again…



After many many try.. hahaha.. finally, hard work really drive success, emm?;) heheheh.. wahh..so happy... i spend almost the whole morning for this game, but there is still a long journey to go until 5pm…5pm.... :(







No comments: